Post by Boston Celtics on Nov 30, 2010 15:20:33 GMT
I really want to get started again too, especially after the interesting developments this season of players like Michael Beasley, Roy Hibbert, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin etc. which will tip the balance of the league. Unfortunately it's a matter of time though, of which I have almost none free. I spend probably around 90% of my spare time working on the game I now host (www.zhfactions.com), which actually pays my bills as well as being enjoyable, and the rest with my girlfriend.
At the moment I don't know if I *can* restart the league.
I'll review things and see where we are, see if I can devote enough time to it. Sorry I can't be more definitive guys.
Post by New Jersey Nets on Nov 30, 2010 20:21:04 GMT
I just want to say that I never lost faith in Michael Beasley and knew he would pan out.
Also, I want to say that although I am very disappointed with Boston's post, I think we should step back for a moment and just appreciate how long this league did last. This is by far the greatest sim league I have ever been a part of, and 95% of that is due to Boston's effort. The other 5% goes to all of us, the GMs. It has been great to get to know a lot of you and is crazy to think how much our lives have changed since we joined this league. It is truly amazing that a small group of complete strangers can stick together on a website for 4 years. Hats off to everyone who has been a part of this league, and here's to Boston's effort, the effort of every single GM, and most of all to D5. Long may she live!