Info: Trading Regulations May 22, 2007 14:32:07 GMT
Post by Boston Celtics on May 22, 2007 14:32:07 GMT
Dynasty Five's Trading Regulations.
- Keep all trade offers and negotiations limited to Private Messages (PMs) between teams.
- Please don't even make trade offers in each teams' trade block thread either!
- If neither team exceeds the salary cap ($65,000,000) after a trade, then there is no salary-similarity rule.
- If after the trade, you are over the cap, your incoming salaries must not exceed 125% of your outgoing salaries.
- No team must exceed more than 15 players in their lineup. If a trade means that a team does exceed this limit, they must immediately release a player into unrestricted free agency (UFA) before the deal can be completed.
- This procedure is explained in the Player Release section.
- Trading of draft picks is allowed up to a maximum of three years in the future (e.g. In the 2006/07 season, you may trade up to 2009's first and second round draft picks.) Also, please check to ensure both teams have not previously traded away draft picks included in the current deal.
- Before concluding a trade, you must post a thread in the 'Submit Your Trades' section and wait for it to be accepted or rejected by Staff Members.
- Do not send PMs to staff members asking us to accept your trades. We are always aware of what's happening with trades and constantly asking us to accept will make us more likely to reject them.
- Both teams must have completed their salary and depth chart threads before a trade can be finalized.
- Whether a trade is fair or not, the result of teams collusional activity or whether a trade is a simple act of dumping players will be decided by Staff Members and subjected to their approval/disapproval.
- Three-way-trades are allowed. But not four-way-trades or more.
- No more than two trades can be made by a GM each week.